Should you buy this Xperia Arc?
Reviewed on Friday December 14, 2012 by Paul Enns, Abbotsford BC Canada
1. Certain apps that you download will not nor cannot be moved to the memory card. This really limits the amount of programs you can have on the phone. Apps that will not nor cannot move to SD Card are as follows..google maps, adobe flash, Google Play, Twitter, Gmail, Voice Search, My Account, Google Search, and Maps Street view. total 380 Mb...available for download 54 MB only. That sucks.
2. I have icons on my phone that I did not download but somehow they got there on their own...and when I delete them into trash can they keep coming back.
3. Lack of stability in operation. There have been many times that I look at the folders on the first page screen and they have moved somewhere onto the second or third and fourth page...it bugs me..
4. why does every photo app have to have their own unique folder to hold the photos from each respective app? Also why is it that photos I have downloaded from Picasso or Facebook are impossible to delete, because delete option is not available for those photos.
5. Oh yeah....if you use your phone as an alarm....and you wake up in the morning to shut it off...you had better be careful how you turn off the alarm....because if you touch any other button option...or move away from that alarm screen..if you touch the wrong button...and once you do you cannot return to turn off the alarm....the phone alarm will keep buzzing off its alarm until you power it down...very bad way to wake up in the morning. I may need help with this problem...but have had a number of crazy mornings with it. On a number of occasions it started playing music while inside my pocket...I could not turn off the stupid song...and on another occasion I could not turn the stupid music off...so I left it inside the vehicle playing to punish it while I went in to church...came back two hours later and it was still playing....grrrrhhhh...
6. The phone is good for playing freecell.