Best Google Pixel Deals: September 2020
The latest and greatest cell phone deals are coming in hot. If you’re in the market for Google’s latest and greatest addition to its suite of products, the Google Pixel, you’re in luck—most of the major carriers are offering deals on the Pixel that make the supercharged smartphone even more attractive.
We’ll keep an eye on all of the latest cell phone deals; for now, here are the best deals on Google Pixel phones we’ve found as of October 19, 2020.
Best Google Pixel Deals
- Get up to $550 off the Google Pixel 5 when you trade-in an eligible device, port your number and start an unlimited plan with Verizon Wireless
- Get a $150 prepaid Mastercard when starting a new line and purchase the Google Pixel 4a for Visible
- $200 prepaid Mastercard when you buy a Google Pixel 3a from Visible
- Get $30 off the Google Pixel 3 XL when you buy it outright (Sprint)
- Get the Google Pixel 3 for just $1/month ($275 off) with Credo Mobile
IMPORTANT: Before pulling the trigger on any offerings, make sure you understand any eligibility requirements in the fine print, such as:
- Purchasing your device on a monthly installment plan
- Activating a new line on an unlimited plan
- Porting in your current phone number
- Trading in a specific phone model without damage
- Staying with the carrier for a certain period of time
Best Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL Deals
The latest gadget from Google, the Pixel 4 features lightning-fast facial recognition, a crystal-clear 90Hz display, and a best-in-class telephoto camera lens. It also carries a hefty $799 price tag—so make sure to snatch it up while it’s on sale.
- The Google Pixel 4 128GB is only $10/month after monthly credits when you switch on any unlimited plan with AT&T
- Get the Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB for $10/month, and the 4 XL 128GB for $15/mo. after monthly credits with installments on an Unlimited plan— or get up to $300 in bill credits with select trade-in and upgrade on an Unlimited plan with AT&T
- Get a $150 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account when switching with a number port-in, and purchase of a
Google Pixel 4 + FREE Speck case with number port-in and a newly activated line (new customers only) with Visible
- Get an extra $200 off with the purchase and activation of a new Google Pixel 4 with Spectrum Mobile
- Get the Pixel 4XL up to $400 off, plus Home phone service with Extend Home Kit ($49) at Republic Wireless
Best Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL Deals
Google’s first smartphone designed for the budget-conscious is the Google Pixel 3a. At just half the price of a traditional Pixel phone, this is perfect for those who want stunning photos and all the basics without breaking the bank. Although there are a few noticeable differences in the Pixel 3a compared to the Pixel 3 and 4 models (e.g., processing speed), the 3a is still a great phone, especially for the price.
- 25% off a Pixel 3a or 3a XL from Google Fi + $500 Google Fi credit with trade-in
- Google Pixel 3a for $419 from Twigby + 25% off your first 6 months of service
- $200 prepaid Mastercard from Visible (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Google Pixel 3a for FREE from U.S. Cellular via monthly billing credits (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Get 25% off the Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL with purchase and new activation with Google Fi
- Get $30 off the Google Pixel 3 when you purchase it outright with T-Mobile
Best Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL Deals
The Pixel 3 may be a generation old, but it’s still a sophisticated smartphone that introduced the world to Night Sight, allowing you to take brilliant photos in nearly pitch black conditions. Snagging this phone at a discount is a no-brainer.