Best Cell Phone Deals
Looking to score the latest cell phone deals? How about a perks-loaded phone plan for a fraction of the price? From discounts on cell phone plans, to free iPhones, Galaxies, and more, now’s the time to take advantage of huge savings from all of the major carriers.
We’ll continue to update you with the latest wireless deals; for now, here are the best savings we’ve found as of October 19, 2020.
Best Cell Phone Deals
- BOGOF with the LG Velvet 5G on monthly installments when you start 2 new lines via 24 monthly credits on T-Mobile
- Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $1/month when you start a new line with Credo Mobile
- Up to $500 off select smartphone devices when you bring your number and start a new line with U.S. Cellular
- Get the Motorola razr 5G for up to $700 off via 24 monthly bill credits when you port your number and trade-in an eligible device with T-Mobile
- The LG Velvet 5G is only $10/month with device installments, or $24o outright with a new line on Verizon Wireless. You will also get a $150 Verizon gift card and a number of bonus entertainment devices.
- Get the LG Q70 for $10/month or $240 when you start a new line on Verizon
- Get up to $1,000 ($400 with no number port) in bill credits with the Apple iPhone 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max when you start a new line, trade in select devices and port-in your number on an unlimited plan with AT&T
- Get $350 off the iPhone 11—plus get a $150 Verizon Gift Card when switching to an unlimited plan with Verizon. In addition, get up to $800 with a select trade in device, and also receive additional entertainment devices/features.
- Get up to $700 in bill credits when buying the LG V60 ThinQ when you trade in select devices, and start a new line on an unlimited plan with AT&T
- Get DOUBLE data with Good2Go Mobile for the first 3 months of service with new plans—for both new and existing customers
Best iPhone Deals
If you’re looking for the newest iPhone 11, or an older model, check out our picks of the best iPhone deals available now. You’ll find various discounts across all carriers, big and small. Note that with most iPhone deals from major carriers like Verizon and Sprint, you’ll need to buy the phone on a monthly installment/lease plan to qualify. In most cases, your discount is applied as monthly billing credits over the life of your lease/installment plan.
Best Samsung Galaxy Deals
If Samsung is more your style, we’ve hand-picked our favorite Samsung Galaxy deals for the week also. Samsung Galaxy phones are Apple’s biggest competitor when it comes to cell phones and each year we see both brands competing to release the next best phone. Samsung continues to wow its fans by offering the best tech for designers, photographers, and other creatives. The latest Samsung Galaxy S20 phones take photography and videography to another level, boasting new features that turn your phone into a professional camera.
Best Google Pixel Deals
Although Google hasn’t been in the cell phone game for as long as other brands, the Pixel phones are becoming a crowd favorite amongst Android users. The camera quality, usability, wireless charging (on select models), and the budget-friendly options are some of the best features of these phones. Now, with more and more carriers offering these phones you can get great deals on all Google Pixel models, from the older Google Pixel 2, to the newest Pixel 4 and 4 XL.
How to Get a Great Cell Phone Deal
Getting a great deal on a new cell phone is easy, but there is usually always some fine print that you need to be aware first. Some of the most common requirements of deals include:
- The phone must be bought on monthly installments/lease (usually for major carriers).
- Your discount is usually applied as monthly billing credits over the lifetime of your installment or leasing plan.
- You must activate a new line or bring your number to the carrier.
- Many deals are for new customers only. Sometimes smaller discounts are offered to existing customers who upgrade.
- You must sign up for an unlimited plan.
- You need to stay with the carrier for the full leasing or installment period to receive your full discount.
Of course, these rules aren’t set rules across all carriers. Be sure to read the fine print on cell phone deals carefully before checking out your cart. One of the best tips I can give is to SWITCH CARRIERS. Switching carriers often gives you the best discounts since you almost always need to be a new customer to qualify.