We often get questions regarding Canadians travelling to the U.S. for extended periods of time. Good news for all of you snowbirds - Primus Wireless has some new plans for you.
Whether you visit the U.S. for 1 month at a time, or 3 months, these plans will have you covered. No need to worry about roaming fees, switching your plan or phone number, or even having to change your SIM card out when travelling.
Benefits of the new Canada/U.S. plans:
- Seamless cell phone service when you cross the border from Canada to the U.S. and back again.
- Your plan goes with you. No need to contact us about your travel plans.
- Use your existing cell phone and number when travelling.
- No need to unlock your phone or switch SIM cards.
- No expensive roaming fees while you’re in the U.S.
- Stay connected instantly with friends and family at all times in either country.
All plans come with Voicemail, Call Display, Name Display, Call Waiting and Conference Calling. There are 3 different options to pick from depending on how much talk-time or data you require:
$40 per month
$60 per month
$80 per month
|150 minutes of talk-time||200 minutes of talk-time||500 minutes of talk-time|
|No data||500 MB of data||1 GB of data
|Unlimited text messaging||Unlimited text, picture, and video messaging||
Unlimited text, picture, and video messaging
For more information you can compare the plans side by side using our comparison tool!
About Primus Wireless: "Over 20 years ago, Primus began as a trusted partner Canadians could turn to for competitive long-distance plans. We have evolved into is a trusted national communications provider and today offer a smarter connectivity choice for Canadian consumers, businesses and wholesale customers." - Primus Wireless