The Sony Xperia Z5 Premium launched in Canada today and the black version is available with Bell Mobility for $? on a 2-year term or $749.99 at full price. Bonus: Bell customers will receive free downloads of 3 movies from a selection of over 25 titles.
The World's First 4K Phone
4K Ultra HD display
- World’s first 4K Ultra HD display brings unparalleled detail for watching 4K videos and viewing images.
- IPS TRILUMINOUS display provides beautiful, deep, and vivid colours
- 23 MP rear camera with 5 MP front camera
- Improved SteadyShot keeps your video smooth.
- Ultra fast hybrid autofocus uses a combination of technologies to achieve autofocus times as fast as 0.03s.
- Clear Image Zoom helps keep images clear when using up to 5X digital zoom.
- Dedicated 2-stage camera button.
- Capable of up to 2-day battery life in mixed usage.
- Switching on STAMINA mode allows the phone to preserve battery life for even longer.
- Fast charging capable with fast charger included in box.
New power-button design incorporates a fingerprint scanner for easy access to your device.
Reflective glass black finish surrounded by a stainless steel frame.
- Waterproof and dust tight, means the Xperia Z5 Premium isn’t afraid of a little bit of rain, and won’t mind being cleaned with water. Not recommended for use under water.
- IP 65/68 rating – device can be kept for up to 1.5m of fresh water for 30 minutes.
- Coverless USB port means convenient charging without sacrificing waterproof capability.
- Dual stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio support, digital noise cancellation (with supported headset), DSEE HX audio up scaling, provide a variety of ways for you to have the best audio experience
- Remote Play connects to your PS4 through Wi-Fi and lets you use your Z5 Premium to play on your PS4 away from the TV.
For more details and early reviews of the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, see our original story from earlier this month.