HTC revealed the newest version of their flagship smartphone, the HTC One (M8), in New York City this morning. We have confirmed Bell, Rogers, TELUS and SaskTel will be offering the device and also expect Fido, Virgin and Koodo to carry it. [Update: Virgin Mobile will not be carrying the device.]
HTC One (M8) Features
- 5" HD Super LCD3 display
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 2.3 GHz quad-core processor
- All metal zero-gap unibody design with tapered edges
- Brushed metal finish
- HTC Duo camera that creates photos with depth
- HTC BoomSound with bass boosting amplifier
- HTC Zoe that auto edits photos & videos into movies
- S Health 3.0 dashboard to track your fitness & health
- Motion Launch gesture controls
- Ultra power saving mode
- Available in Glacial Silver or Gunmetal Grey
HTC One (M8) Pricing
- Bell: $699.95 no term; $299.95 with a 2-year term on a Voice & Data Plus plan.
- Rogers: $649.99 no term; $499.99 with a 2-year term on a Voice plan; $229.99 on a 2-year term with a Voice & Data plan.
- TELUS: $700 no term; $229 with a 2-year term on a TELUS SharePlus plan.
The HTC One M8 is available now for pre-sale at Bell, Rogers and TELUS. For a limited time TELUS is also offering up an accessory bundle worth $120, including the HTC Fetch, Double Dip case and 9000 mAh battery bank.