Verizon Wireless Communication Add-ons
Features, services and add-ons are available with select plans and devices. Conditions may apply.
- Multiple devices: Sync messages across your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac and seamlessly transition between devices without message interruption. Messages are stored for up to 90 days.
- Wi-Fi and Web: Send & receive messages over Wi-Fi or create a web account to access messages on any browser.
- Personalization: Customize conversation Bubbles, Fonts, Driving Mode, Auto-Replies and more.
Your download and use of the Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans. The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
HD Voice & Video Calling
Experience impeccable call quality when both phones are HD Voice-enabled and connected to the Verizon 4G LTE network.
HD Voice is available in Verizon markets across the country, to help you connect anywhere.
HD Voice calls don’t use data and are billed just like regular voice calls.
It’s even easier to switch between HD Voice and Video Calling. Just press a button.
One-way Video Calling to see what your friends and family are up to even when you’re having a bad hair day.
For Android users, Video Calling is built into the calling experience. It just requires HD Voice and uses your existing mobile number.
Verizon Push to Talk Plus
- Connect over Wi-Fi
- Faster Call Setup Speed
- PTT+/PTT Interoperability
- Group Calls with 250 contacts
- Talker Priority – leaders can override group calls
- Know Who’s Available – real-time status of each PTT+ contact
- Late Join/Rejoin – join calls late or rejoin calls you stepped away from
- Forgot your phone? No problem. You can still make and receive calls directly from a connected device.
- Don’t miss a thing. You can stream your favorite TV shows or live sports coverage from your smartphone, and answer a call from a connected device.
- Stay connected. You can share your mobile number with up to 4 devices.
- Always available. You’ll still be able to make and receive phone calls even if your phone is dead.
- No extra charge for the host device.
- $5 per month for line access per each wearable extension device.
- $20 per month for line access if an extension device stops sharing and gets its own mobile number.
Caller Name ID
$2.99/month per line
- 10-day free trial of Caller Name ID on select devices!
Visual Voice Mail
$2.99 per month
Scroll through your voice mails, pick the ones you want to listen to, erase or archive them right from your screen. Data charges apply.
Premium Visual Voice Mail with Voice Mail to Text
$2.99 per month
Manage voice messages directly from your phone. Read, Listen to and delete messages in any order without having to listen to instructions. Create personal greetings for a caller or a group of callers with Caller Dependent Greetings.
- Compatible with all iPhone models and all smartphones on standard monthly accounts.
- Only compatible with select basic phones on standard monthly accounts.
Voice Mail to Text for iPhone
$2.99 per month
The above Add-ons are available in United States from Verizon Wireless.
Compare Other Verizon Wireless Plans:
- Unlimited Plans
- Shared Data Plans
- Single Device Plans
- Connected Device Only Plan
- Prepaid Plans
- Tablet & Jetpack Plans
Other Verizon Wireless Add-ons
- Long Distance