411 Directory Assistance
$2.50 per call
For SaskTel directory assistance, you can:
Long distance charges may apply.
- Dial 4-1-1 from your phone with automatic call completion or
- Send a text to 306411 (Free for SaskTel customers)
Call completion charges are shown as "Other Rated Features" on your monthly bill.
Wireless Call Display
$8 per month
Call Display is a feature available on SaskTel Mobility's digital and analog networks.
- With Call Display, customers know who is calling before they answer their phone
- Call Display shows the landline or cellular number of incoming calls to an analog or digital cellular phone
Wireless Call Forwarding
$2/$3 per month
Costs: If forwarded within local calling area, there are no charges for incoming calls. If forwarded outside local calling area, long distance charges apply. Call forwarding is not available on prepaid service.
- $2/month Call Forward - Forwards all your incoming calls to another number (or to a Voice Message Service to which you subscribe).
- $2/month Call Forward No Answer - Forwards all your incoming calls to another number (or to a Voice Message Service to which you subscribe) after five rings or when your wireless phone is turned off.
- $2/month Call Forward Busy - Forwards all your incoming calls to another number (or to a Voice Message Service to which you subscribe) when your wireless phone is busy.
- $3/month Get all 3 for $3 - Get all Call Forwarding features listed above for only $3.
Wireless Detailed Billing
$2.50 per month
With detailed billing, your SaskTel Mobility bill lists every call placed and received, and provides the airtime and long distance charges for each call.
Without detailed billing, your bill lists only your long distance calls and long distance charges.
Wireless Call Waiting
When you're on a call, two beeps will let you know another person is calling.
If you answer the second call, double airtime charges will apply from the time you answer the second call until you end one of the calls. Long distance charges will apply if you receive calls outside your local calling area.
Wireless Call Transfer
Transfers a call you've already answered to another number; you can use this option to talk to both parties at once.
Note: While all three parties are connected, double airtime charges apply. If
the call is transferred to a long distance number, the person who
transfers the call pays the long distance charges for the entire call,
even after he/she transfers the call.
Wireless Three-way Calling
While all three parties are connected, double airtime charges apply.
- Add a third party to a call already in progress
Long distance charges will apply if you place calls outside your local
HD Voice provides significantly higher voice quality for calls between mobile phones supporting the feature. HD Voice helps reduce background noise. Calls with HD Voice quality may sound different from what you're used to hearing.
For a wireless call to have HD Voice quality, both people on the call must be using:
- A SaskTel wireless phone
- An HD Voice capable phone
- The SaskTel 4G network
All other types of calls will have standard call quality. To find out if your phone has HD Voice, check the manufacturer's website. You don't need to do anything to make HD Voice work, and only some phones have an HD Voice indicator.
The above Add-ons are available in Saskatchewan from SaskTel.
Compare Other SaskTel Plans:
Other SaskTel Add-ons