$10 or $15 per month + one-time hardware cost
Discover what Bell Connected Car can do for you and your family.
- Location tracking - Know where your car is at all times.
- Geo-fencing - Receive an alert if your car leaves a designated area.
- Trip tracking - Track all your trips.
- Do not disturb mode - Reduce distracted driving by silencing your phone.
- Driving notifications - See driving patterns such as speeding and braking.
- Engine diagnostics - Get notified if something is wrong with your car.
- Fuel level - Check the fuel level of your car.
- Wi-Fi hotspot - Connect up to five devices with an in-car hotspot on Canada’s best national network.
- $0 hardware cost on a 2-year term or $199 with no term.
- And $15 per month on a 2-year term, or $10 per month with no term. Add it to your existing Share plan, using the data from your plan
Most cars that are model year 1996 or newer have an OBD-II (On Board Diagnostics version 2) port that the device plugs into.
A $25 one-time connection charge applies on your first bill.
The above Add-ons are available in Newfoundland from Bell.
Compare Other Bell Plans:
Other Bell Add-ons