It is that time of year again. On January 31, 2018, Bell encourages everyone to talk about mental health.
For every applicable text, call, tweet, social media video view, or use of their Facebook frame or Snapchat geofilter, Bell Canada will donate 5¢ towards mental health initiatives in Canada. You don't have to pay anything to help, just talk. This campaign is extremely easy to be a part of!
How to help?
- Text: Bell Canada, Bell Aliant, or Bell MTS customers just need to send any text message to raise funds
- Call: Just like with texting, customers raise funds simply by talking on the phone
- Twitter: Tweet with the hashtag #BellLetsTalk
- Facebook: Watch Bell's Let's Talk Day video or use the Bell Let's Talk Facebook frame
- Instagram: Watch Bell's Let's Talk Day video
- Snapchat: Watch Bell's Let's Talk Day video or send a snap using the Bell Let's Talk geofilter
Visit letstalk.bell.ca for more information.
About Bell: Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing broadband wireless, TV, Internet and business communication services from Bell Canada, Bell Aliant and Bell MTS. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio, out of home and digital media. To learn more, please visit Bell.ca or BCE.ca.