Up until now, the HTC U Ultra was only available for pre-order in the US, and orders were just shipped out 2 weeks ago. But Canadians can now unexpectedly purchase an unlocked HTC U Ultra smartphone directly from HTC's website for $999 CAD. There are three colour options: Brilliant Black, Ice White, and Sapphire Blue.
- Reflects U - Designed to reflect the best U; The Ultra’s molded glass front and back accentuates the symmetrically fluid blend between polished metal and stunning glass.
- Puts U on Top - Get updated, not interrupted. The U Ultra’s second screen gives you the info you need, at your fingertips. The big 5.7" screen is great for everyday use, while the new second screen is perfect for fast, convenient access to the things you use the most—top contacts, app shortcuts, event notifications and more.
- Listens to and Hears U - Because your inner ear is as unique as your fingerprint the HTC USonic audio platform analyzes your inner ear and automatically adapts the sound profile to optimize your listening experience. Four high-sensitivity omnidirectional mics capture positional sound in your video and audio recordings, allowing you to record 360-degree immersive audio that’s just like being there.
- Captures U - Improving on our highest-rated camera yet, the new U Ultra gives you photos with less blur, super-fast laser focus, new Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and bigger pixels for better photo quality at night. The new selfie camera on HTC U Ultra lets you easily switch between the high resolution detail of 16MP and the unparalleled 4x light sensitivity* of new UltraPixel™.
- Learns From U - Introducing HTC Sense Companion - the personal companion that’s always learning from you, and the things you do every day. Paired with built-in voice recognition, it’s able to recognize your voice and respond. Just say the word to take or reject incoming calls, snooze or dismiss an alarm, send messages and even begin hands-free navigation.