Fido Device Protection Add-ons - New Brunswick
Fido Premium Device Protection (For all devices)
$11/$13 per month
Accidents happen, but you can relax knowing you’ve got protection. Premium Device Protection is device protection at its best. Fido will even repair your first screen-break at absolutely no extra cost.
- Comprehensive protection: Accidental damage, including liquid damage, loss, theft and out-of-warranty defects are all protected.¹
- Broken screen repair: Repair your first broken screen for no extra cost as long as there’s no other damage to your device.
- Flexibility and convenience: Replace² your device completely or get your current one repaired³. We offer walk-in, mail-in and mobile technician repair options, depending on your location, your device, and your device’s condition.*
- Speedy replacement service: Get a replacement as early as the next day! Same-day replacements are also available in certain locations for an additional fee.
Premium Device Protection: $11 per month
- Premium Device Protection picks up where your standard warranty leaves off and applies to the device in use on the enrolled mobile number at the time of the failure. You must sign up within 45 days of activating or upgrading your device.
- Service requests must be submitted within 60 days of the failure date.
- Get a replacement device as early as the next day or on the same day depending on availability (conditions and fees apply).
- Flexible repair options include mailing your device in, walk-ins to designated repair shops and mobile technicians that come to you (where available).
- Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same model or a comparable one. Except in the case of loss/theft, you must return your protected device to us once it is approved for replacement. If we do not receive it within 30 days, or if you return it with a locking feature enabled, you will be charged a non-returned equipment fee or locked device fee (as applicable) of up to $400.00.
- You may receive up to 2 fulfilled service requests in any rolling 12 month period, beginning on the date of your first fulfilled service request.
- We will protect the cost to replace the protected device up to a maximum of $1,600.00, inclusive of a $500 limit for protected accessories per service request, depending on the tier of your protected device.
- Prepaid devices are not eligible.
Premium Device Protection + Value Pack: $13 per month
- Includes all the benefits of the Device Protection plan, plus the following:
- Premium Voicemail-to-Text/iPhone Visual Voicemail (Not compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry or Android Visual Voicemail apps)
- Unlimited U.S. & international text messaging
- Preferred U.S. & international calling rate
- 35 Voice messages (Up to 5 minutes in length per message that can be saved for up to 10 days)
- 2500 Call Forwarding minutes (Local airtime minutes only. Each additional minute costs 10¢)
- Unlimited U.S. & International text messaging
- Name Display
Loss and theft protection is not provided in Québec. MB and SK offer a combined insurance for lost/stolen/damage and service contract plan for extended warranty.
¹ Device Protection applies only to the device in use on the enrolled mobile number at time of failure. Applicable fees are determined by device in use on your covered wireless number and may be adjusted to applicable rate if a different device is activated on your wireless number. Failures due to defects in material and workmanship during manufacturer’s warranty period are not protected; service requests during the manufacturer’s warranty period must be submitted through the Fido manufacturer warranty support programs. The Premium Device Protection plan is a month-to-month contract that continues until cancelled by you or Fido. Certain failures not protected, including: indirect damages; misuse or intentional acts; pre-existing failures; cosmetic damages that don’t affect function; damage caused by viruses or unauthorized programming. See full list in program terms and conditions available at fido.ca/servicerequest.
² Replacement devices may be new or refurbished versions of the same or a comparable model, at our discretion.
³ Repair options available only if device is repairable, and depend on device type, location and damage. Available options will be provided at time of service request submission.
* The processing fee will be collected from you prior to fulfilling your approved service request.
Protect Apple devices from defects and accidental damage. Service provided by Apple.
The above Add-ons are available in New Brunswick from Fido.
Compare Other Fido Plans:
Other Fido Add-ons