Reviewed on Wednesday December 2, 2009 by Le-SID, Canada
I've used this phone for about 1 year now, I really like it, unlike my other t303, I get more signal at sensitive places.
1. Really cheap; for the price they ask, It include almost every option you can find in higher grade phones
2. Sturdy; Dropped countless times in the warehouse I work, still working like when I bought it.
3. auto-voice-calling; when activated, just name the contact you'd like to call. This feature works also with a bluetooth headset
cons: 1. sometimes the headset won't connect unless I connect/disconnect 3-4 times.
2. Fido locked the mp3 ringtones, but wav files works :P good try
3. auto-voice-calling; doesn't always recognize the name correctly.(probably because i'm french)