Overall, great phone!
Reviewed on Thursday May 30, 2013 by Anton, Canada
1. Simple, inexpensive, reliable, and well made, despite the use of cheap materials (plastic).
2. Very good battery life (lasts for over 4 days on one full battery charge, when used mostly for voice calls, SMS, and some web browsing through WiFI. I have tested it with 3G/HSPA off, in 2G/GSM/EDGE only mode, though. Testing in 3G/HSPA mode is yet to be done by me.)
3. Good reception. No problems with the signal anywhere I went with it (sometimes even works in underground, if not too deep). But, again, I have only tested the phone in 2G/GSM/EDGE only mode, with 3G turned off to extend battery life.
4. Small, compact design, easy to carry, fits into almost any jeans or shirt pocket.
5. Easy to use controls, well shaped physical keys (Power, Home and volume control).
6. Stylish design, with textured back cover surface, which also prevents the device from sliding out of sweaty hands.
7. Fast and responsive interface, with very little lagging.
1. The main and probably, the only one, in my opinion, is the low-quality and low-resolution display, with clearly visible pixels, which makes even good quality pictures look ugly! These days, such a display looks cheap and low-grade, even on inexpensive budget devices! On the other hand, though, I think it is due to this small, low-quality and low-res display that this phone has such a good battery life, since it's power consumption is low.
2. Camera. For a 3 megapixel, the quality of pictures it takes, could have been much better! Also, it is lacking flash and night mode, so forget about taking pictures in the dark!
3. Android 2.3 Gingerbread is probably all this phone can handle due to it's hardware limitations (with 800 Mhz single core CPU and only 384 Mb of RAM, I'm not sure if it can be upgraded to even 2.4)
Verdict: IMHO, if crappy quality display and camera with no flash won't stop you, this phone is definitely worth buying!