Bell Plans & Features - Prince Edward Island
Roaming in Canada
With Bell, get access to Canada's 4G network, so you can do more things in more places. Your local airtime and long distance fees will be charged according to your rate plan. When outside of your local calling area, your outgoing and incoming calls incur applicable long distance fees.
To see Bell's Canada 4G HSPA+ Coverage Map click here
Roaming in the United States
If you do not subscribe to a U.S. roaming rate plan or bundle the following rates will apply:
- U.S. Voice Roaming - $1.45/minute
- U.S. Text Messaging - 75¢/sent text message
- U.S. Data Roaming - $6/MB
To see Bell's U.S. GSM/HSPA Coverage Map click here
.Note: All charges will appear on your Bell Mobility invoice in Canadian funds.
Roaming is not available on Prepaid plans.International Roaming
You can use your Bell mobile phone or smartphone in over 200 countries.
Bell offers a variety of mobile phones and smartphones that can be used for roaming outside of Canada. Before travelling, we suggest you check to see which destinations are available for your particular device and the roaming rates for your desired destination.
To see Bell's International HSPA+ and LTE coverage and rates click here
Note: Roaming is not available on Prepaid plans.
Making a Call:
Note: Before you travel abroad with your EVDO/1XRTT phone please contact customer service at 1 800 667-0123, or visit a Bell store .
- To make an international call while roaming on an HSPA/GSM network, begin your number with the "+" symbol. To get the "+" symbol on your mobile phone, hold the "0" key for a few seconds until "+" appears on the display.
- To make an international call while roaming on an EVDO/1XRTT network, you’ll need to enter an international dialing code before the phone number you are calling.
When you send a message while roaming internationally, you'll be charged $0.75 for each message sent.
- To send a text message from a HSPA or GSM network, use the "+" key followed by the number.
- On an EVDO/1XRTT network, send a text message the same way you would at home.
Visiting Japan and South Korea
If you're travelling to Japan or South Korea, only Bell HSPA phones that support 3G 2100 will work.Note: Roaming is not available on Prepaid plans.